cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATERIAL DETERMINATION - PRICING ERROR."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

well, material M1 is substitute by material m2.In OVRQ in OUTCOME selected is " A."

@ va01: main item M1 is displayed along with substitute item , with netvalue as 1000 & item category TAX,subitem m2 is in grey mode with item cat TAPS &net value = 0.

@delivery :main item M1 is displayed in gray mode & substitute item is active for pikcing .

@vf01:main item M1 is displayed ,invoice quantity & net value is zero.

can any one throw light on the error .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jerry

say main item material is M1 and sub item material is M2 .

Now as you are doing material determination. system will do delivery and billing for the replaced items

If M1 is the main material and M2 is the sub item material (which is determined through material determination) then in sales order both will trigger but in delivery the main item picking qty will get grayed out and the sub item qty will be picked and the price of the sub item only will come i n the billing and not the price of the main item

so if you want to pick the qty for the main item also then you need to check the box item relavent for picking in delviery item catergory details 0VLP .then you can do delivery but in billing the billing qty will be zero and the net value will also be zero . you can only bill the sub item

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath ,

@vf01:main item M1 is displayed , instead of subitem M2 in invoice ,quantity & net value is zero.

can u help me out why subitem M2 is not being carried in invoice , and the net value is zero .

possible areas where i need to check out .

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jerry

But check the copy control settings in VTLA for product selection field.w heather you have changed any thing there in that field.

Secondly check the item category settings

Regards

Srinath