cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS in R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to configure and create any CCMS alert in R3 system please specify step by step

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good, but one more thing, do you have any idea how may I mail to CCMS alert, such as auto-re-action method like CCMS_onalert_eamil

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Auto Reaction Method for CCMS Alert

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-basis/auto-reaction-method-for-ccms-alert-9...

Go through this PPT..

http://h40084.www4.hp.com/events/universe/2006pe/pdfs/technical_tutorial/th-1015-3.pdf

Thanks,

Satya

Edited by: SATYA KUMAR AKKARABOYANA on May 6, 2008 5:14 PM

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can save a lot of your valuable time by telling you only about the events/errors you have to take care of.Here all about the Alert monitoring.Below I am giving the weblogs which are beautifully described about CCMS and mail alerts.

follow the weblogs one-by-one.

I hope at the end of this you may get some info on Alerts.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step XI:Alerts step-by-step. (fundamental Basic)

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/24/xi-configuring-ccms-monitoring-for-xi-part-i CCMS Monitoring for XI. (CCMS monitoring for XI is enough later

we configure to Adapter Engine).

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/23/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part--1 Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part-1

(This is Important)

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/24/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-2 Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part-2

( " " )

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3 Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part 3

( " " )

/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/05/03/solution-manager-cen-and-alerting-configuration-guide-for-dummies Solution Manager CEN and Alerting configuration (Advanced)

Please reward points if it is useful...

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, dear

Thanks for reply, but i am not looking for XI url, do you have anyting else only for R3

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Awan,

Check the roles also..

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Thanks,

satya..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for fast reply, but that information also related for Exchange infrastructure as well...

did you ever done CCMS alert in R3 system... i was tyring and pretty much done everying but it not show in mail

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Proceed the same steps for the R/3 ...there you select the appropriate template related to the system youare trying to do...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good day.

Would just like to ask if you have already completed the CCMS alert configuration on your system? You may want to give me some instruction on your configuration.

Hope to hear response from you.