cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person for One Time Account Customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have set up a One Time Account Customer for use in Sales Orders, using a separate Account Group to normal customers. However when creating our sales orders, we normally put in the customer contact person in the partner tab, having created the contacts in VAP1. I have tried creating a test contact for the OTA (just something like Accounts), and it will not allow me for the Account Group OTA. How do I correct this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the partner determination procedure assigned to this new Account Group (One Time Customer) please make sure to add the partner function Contact Person.

I think for Sales header Partner determination procedure you already have the Partner function :Contact Person added.

Regards

Sai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's ok I have now solved this, the transaction was fine, just needed a further step by double clicking on the 'General data' etc.

Thanks both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the transaction, but this doesn't solve the issue I have raised?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to ovt0 transaction there select the account group of yours and then double click on that then u will get a pop up page where u can see one time customer tick mark field..

Hope this will help u..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai

Thanks for that, can you advise where in the configuration I would find this?