cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Customer has requested complete delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am unable to create a delivery, and I am getting the following message log in the delivery creation Log.

The Customer has requested complete delivery

But my problem is, I dont know which item this is related to?

How can i find out which item it is?

I have seen the delivery log, it gives details, but doesnt say which one has the error.

I have seen the Long text details.

Also, my other point is, is the complete delivery againbst a customer or is it against a material?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saping SAP

In VD02 go to sales area data -> shipping tab ->uncheck the box for complete delivery.

But make sure you have opted for partial deliveries in VD02

Another option is in when you create a sales order VA01- go to header data->shipping tab->uncheck the box complete delivery and then proceed by saving the order

If you have the shortage of material and you have checked the complete delivery, then system will not allow you to save order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

but how can I see which material is casuing the problem?

the customer requires complete delivery which is fine, but the reason why we are getting this error is becuase a material isnt available & the customer needs a complete delivery, BUT i want to see which material is causing the issue?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

Complete Delivery error message pertains to customer and not for material. So as I said above, please check in customer master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The complete delivery indicator will be maintained in the customer master --> Shipping tab. This means the customer will only accept full quantity.

For example if the sales order is created for 100 numbers, the delivery must be created for 100 numbers. You can't create partial deliveries.

This is purely controlled by complete delivery option in the customer master.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to customer master XD02, and select Sales Area Data. There you will see a tab "Partial Deliveries" below which you would have selected the box for "Complete delivery reqd by law". Untick this box and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check if Customer-material info record is maintained for combination of customer and material. there also this check is possible

chaitanya_deodhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complete delivery indicator is against the customer.

Try to create delivery through Delivery Due list VL10A and you may get the more detailed error which can be used for further analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The complete delivery should be against the customer and not against individual items which can be set in the customer master-shipping tab.

Regards