cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find SWC TBIT40_BASE_COMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create usage dependencies in SLD by following the method given in Exercise 1 of TBIT40 training material.

I'm not able to locate software component TBIT40_BASE_COMP. I was able to do it in system used in our training class but when i'm trying to replicate it in our own new installation, i'm having a problem. Any comments on this problem will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This may not be a standard SWCV to be available in all systems, it might ve been created for the training purpose in ur trg server.

check this link for more info on SWCV.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishnu,

Thanks for the help. U might be correct, but when i was trying to create a SWC i had to provide the Product TBIT40_WORKSHOP and it was already listed in my System Landscape. So i was able to create an SWC called TBIT40_WORKSHOP01 and when i'm trying to define a dependency based on TBIT40_BASE_COMP i'm having a problem.

If u cud pls goto u'r XI system and see if product TBIT40_WORKSHOP and SWC TBIT40_BASE_COMP are listed that wud be of great help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

shall let you know tomorrow

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

TBIT40_WORKSHOP is not a product that is available by default on your XI system. It is normally created only for training purpose.

I am currently in front of my XI box, and just for your sake i double-checked(tho i was sure) and the product is not listed.

So create it manually in your new installation.

cheers

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sameer,

It is surprising how product TBIT40_WORKSHOP got into my SLD. I'm the first one to validate the new installation at my company. Anyways i guess that's going to stay as a mystery. By the way i'm using XI 3.0 with service pack 09 and SLD version 2.0.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu and sameer

U guys were right, even before i started verification of our new installation somebody had created the product TBIT40_WORKSHOP. Yes the SWC TBIT40_BASE_COMP was available only in the training system.

Thanks for u'r help