cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in : Integration of ASP with R/3 using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a problem in a particular scenario involving ASP application.I am trying to Send a synchronous message to R/3 using XI.

I calling a business service of XI from ASP page to pass the message across to XI.But I get an error on execution of the ASP page.The error is As follows

<b>" During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_EMP_MM_a

com.sap.aii.utixi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

was thrown: FATAL ERROR com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parser~"</b>

The interface used for mapping is EMP_MM_a

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

looks like you are having a mapping problem, try testing your message mapping in Integration Repostory. Aslo check htp://server:port/rwb runtime workbench for more detailed error message.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the Mapping program is Perfect but while sending the message from ASP is in string but not in XML format.

I am using the Plain HTTP adapter for connecting to XI

How I want to call a Business service of XI and pass a XML Message from ASP page to XI.

(Source) (Target)

ASPPage -> XI -> R/3

(I could n't attach the IMAGE file So please try to find the above archetechture)

can you give the suggestions on this

Message was edited by: Dhanabal T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this blog,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1442 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

cheers

Sameer