cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form 16 Printing problem on Page 5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I am taking form16 printout for 5 page the last two lines are not getting displayed on the bottom of page.can anyone advice me on these.The Employee signature Place and date are not prinitng.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am also facing the same problem anybody hava any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I can see Employee name partially in the printout(half cut) .

so i need how to get rest of the footer details after printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we want signature also & we are able to see in the print preview.But when printing on pages we are not getting last two lines on page 5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - yes u need signature on the print out, tht's y please let me know hw exactly u r printing it. As sometimes thr will be few checkboxes like "no print signature"; so if this is checked then it won't print in the output but will be visible in print preview.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard script & in print preview everything is being displayed. But after printing Employee Signature is not appearing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - Could you please let me know hw exactly u r printing the form 16, i mean r u executing program and giving input via selection screen and then printing the form. If so please check if ther is a checkbox in the selection screen like "no print signature".

Thanks

Arun Kumar. s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Increase the Window SIze and check your employee sigature should be fit into that Window and page number also

Reward Points if Usefull

Regards

Fareedas