cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts ,

How do I configure in T code VKM3 forward for authorization to the Credit manager.

to clear the failed credit check documents.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

allow we to assume you need to configure credit representative groups. you can do this by following the path IMG > Financial Accounting > Accts Receivable and Accts Payable > Credit Management > Credit Control Account > Define Credit Representative Groups.

let's say you define credit representative groups AA1 for your manager, and AA2 for your analyst. these are assigned to them when BASIS configures the profiles using PFCG.

AA2 is then assigned to the customer credit accounts using FD32 (select Status view).

when a sales order is blocked for credit, the analyst will do VKM1 or VKM3 to view all customer orders blocked for credit, with credit rep grp AA2. the analyst can then check a specific order and then forward it to the manager by clicking the 'Forward' button to the left of the 'Forward to authorization' button, or by doing Ctrl + Shift + F8. a dialog box will appear, and enter the value AA1 in the field for the credit representative group. Click 'Copy', then click on SAVE for the forwarding to take effect. you will be brought to the next screen telling you the line item has been forwarded. If the analyst does VKM1 or VKM3 again, that line item will no longer appear. it will appear in the list of blocked orders when the manager calls VKM1 or VKM3.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Johnathan, well done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JY,

AS adviced by you I followed all the steps in the system. But I am not getting how to configure PFCG , that is under which Role we have to assign the User ID's.

One more thing i wanted to clarify is , when I am forwarding that doc and when i come back again into the VKM3 it is showing again. In practical once the doc got forwarded it will not be seen here.

Please clarify the same.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you explain little bit more of your problem..

are u asking authorization for VKM3 for credit manager.. or some thing else..

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If you go to VKM3 you will find forward to authorization :

I just want to know what this is used for.

Whether I can forward this to the Credit manager for releasing the document.

If Yes? How ?

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the 'Forward to authorization' button is used for payment cards. if you wish to forward the line item to a credit manager, you use the button to the left of the 'Forward to authorization' button.

regards.

p.s.

for your requirements, you need to define credit representative groups and assign these to the manager and credit analyst in authorization setup.

post again if you need additional info.