cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change UoM in copy control

former_member657499
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possibl to automatically change the delivery quantity from Sales UoM to Base UoM. For example, I have a sales order line item for a quantity of 3 Dozens and when I create a delivery for this line item the quantity should be 36 EA. I looked into copy control routine (currently 101 is assigned at item level) but quantity field LFIMG is not being passed there. So my question is, is it possible automatically change the UoM when creating a delivery.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i'm not aware of any standard configuration to allow you to change the UoM in the deliveries, because this, the quantity and the material are supposed to be copied from the sales order. i suppose there are user exits or enhancements for this.

however, if WMS is enabled in your scenario, then it is possible to specify the UoM by setting this in Units of Issue.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member657499
Participant
0 Kudos

I figured it our by myself. Implemented an enhancement point to achieve this.

Thanks

Raj

vijay_kumar134
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you please share the steps what you did in Change UoM?

My issue is In the Order level UoM conversion is happening and at picking it back from the existing UoM to new UoM at G/I.

And since we cannot have enough decimals in the system to correctly convert. so the delivery get changes.

Thanks.

Vijay.