cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

PLease tell me how do I configure Industry Credit manager for my system.

I want Bussiness Partners in the Customer master as Credit Manager.

Who will only have the authorization to release a failed credit check.

I have configured Automatic credit check and its working fine.

The credit manager would be a person form management in payroll, the employee number would be taken from the employee master.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE WORK FLOW CONFIGS STEPS

Edited by: EXPLORING MULTIDIMENSIONAL SAP on Sep 6, 2008 4:00 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is workflow. The procedure is as follows:

The organisation management should have been implemented. This is a prequesite since the levels will be defined there.

Next yu need to define the sender and the receiver and the credit manager authorisations.

When you create a credit memo request, the created event is triggered for object BUS2094 and the workflow template 20000009 is started.

The system checks how high the net value of the credit memo request is. If the net value is below limit 1 (minimum limit), the system automatically releases the credit memo request in background processing.

If the net value of the credit memo request is over limit value 1, the system terminates workflow template 20000009 and initiates workflow template 20000019.

The relevant employee, depending on the value of the credit memo request and the organizational structure in use (sales organization, distribution channel, division), is then informed of this by the arrival of a work item in their integrated inbox. If the employee releases the credit memo request, the system ends the workflow and deletes the work item from the inbox.

If the employee stops processing the work item, it remains in the inbox until it has been

completed and only then is the workflow finished. If the employee changes any of the determining factors in the credit memo request (such as net value), the net value of the credit memo request has to be re-checked. The system deletes the work item from the inbox.

Workflow template 20000009 receives a terminating event and workflow template 20000019 is triggered. Depending on the value of the item, the relevant employee is informed and receives a work item in their integrated inbox. Once the employee has finished processing the work item (by rejecting or releasing the credit memo request), the workflow is concluded. If the credit memo

request is changed, workflow template 20000019 is called up. Processing continues until the credit memo request has either been rejected or released.

This is very technical. It would be better to consult a workflow or a basis consultant for this.

regds

Jude

Answers (0)