cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got a new situation in DCs. I am using 3 DCs...

DC_Main, DC1 and DC2.

DCMain contains a view set (Grid Layout) [1,2] ....

Cell [1,1] contains linkToActions -> To_DC1 and To_DC2.

Now cell [2,2] contains the interface views of DC1 and DC2.

On the click of the respective LinkToActions in the view of cell[1,1] , I am calling the corresponding interface views of DC1 or DC2 in cell [1,2].... Till here everything is fine..

DC1 and DC2 application has 3 views each.

Now... suppose I am clicking on LinkToAction to call DC1... so DC1 application appears in cell[1,2]... In that application of DC1... I am navigating from its 1st view to 2nd View..

Then I click on the linkToAction in cell[1,1] to call the DC2 application. So now DC2 application comes in cell[2,2]...

But now... if I click on the inkToAction of DC1, the 2nd view of DC1 comes in cell[2,2] in exactly the same place where I left it.

My requirement is whenever I click on the LinktoAction to call the DC applications... the applications should start afresh from the beginning...

Please provide your valuable suggestions..

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

One mistake... In some places I have mentioned cell [2,2]... it should be cell [1,2]... sorry for the inconvenience..

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set the lifespan to when visible

or else create an event and trigger this event subscribe this in other dc and do a refresh.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyaparaj..

Thanks for the input... Where shall I set the lifespan property to when visible...

Also... where to create the event ??? and what is the code for refresh... It would be really helpful... if you can explain a bit elaborately...

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyaparaj..

Are you asking me to set the lifespan of all the views of DC1 and DC2 applications to when visible???

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

set the Lifecycle to manual while declaring the component Usage.

for the first time create the component Usage when u are trying to navigate to the Other dcs .

in the main dc :

while creating an action add a parameter of type Boolean(Firsttime) .

On Click of a Button action is trriggered , in this method

create the component Usage .

if (Firsttime){

Create the component Usage

}

else {

delete the component Usage and again create the component Usage .

}

So when u r navigating to the Other Dc the First view will be displayed and again if u click the Button the old component Usage is deleted and a new component Usage is Created .

For further information follow this blog:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8748] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks and regards

Fazal

Answers (0)