SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During genrating bill with tcode EASIBI , the system giving error meaasge that 'No billing orders exist for contract xxxxxxxxx'.

but the billing document number is created I already checked in table ERCH.

can anyone please suggest me some solution for this.

thanks and regards

Deep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Reverse your MR and capture the results again...then you do your Billing again...ensure that there is no date clash between the two

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Reverse your MR and capture the results again...then you do your Billing again...ensure that there is no date clash between the two

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi rajendra,

but when I create bill using tcode EA19, system not giving such error message.

regards

Deep.

0 Kudos

In that case, do check the error log Deep for any missing configuration

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

ya there is another error message about the payment method.

one more doubt:

rajendra when I run the tcode EA22 - Display Document, it will showing the Billing Qty for a line item, can you please tell me from where it is picking that Qty.

regards

Deep

Edited by: Deep_ISU on May 6, 2008 2:48 PM

0 Kudos

hi deepu,

when we use periodic billing it calculates the previous mr document and present document diffrence.....

it will be the quantity.

regards,

srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi ,

actually first time I am creating the billing and there is no privious MR document for this particular installtion.

regards

Deep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

You have to have a previouse MR result, at least you have to have the Installation Read or Move-in.

The consumption calculation depende of the register type, normally it is a "Cumulated Meter" but it can also be "Balance Meter". If it is the case consumption value is the MR result enter at MR document.

Recreate you billing order, and make sure that the billing document stays on status "open". Go to transaction EL31, fill in you installation and check you billing order, from there.

Then repeat the EASIBI simulation.

AAL!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.