cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to block the sales order for not creating requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client want that whenever a sales order is raise, that should not go create requirement for production unless until account department check whether the prices etc are correctly put or not

how can i do this

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor

You can control the Sales order items by schedule line category to pass the requirement for further processing.

Define two schedule line categories one which will pass the requirement and other which will not. Make the other one as default. After you accounts department confirms change the schedule line category to first one i.e. which will pass the requirement, through some BDC/BAPI.

-Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you can try to use the functionality of Status Profile.

Create one Status Profile with 2 line items-

1: First line : Pricing Approval or PR and check what all you want to block if this status is assigned to the order type.

2: Second line : Released and check what all you want to be released once the Approval is done.

So by default the status profile - Pricing Approval will be assigned to the Sales Order during order creation. Then after your accounts department check the pricing and approves , they can change the status to Released and the order can be processed further.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you help me in explaining this in detail,

thanks

Former Member

which is the business transaction in status profile that will stop the system to generate a requirement in md04,

please help

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi varada rajan

You need to include a new field and in CMR-sales area data and make sure that you write put a routine in that field telling that if so and so requirement is met then only you can create a sales order.

For this you need to integrate with the ABAP'ers for writing that subroutine

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign a Delivery block for that Document type in VOV8 & then go to OVZ7 & Check confirmation for that Delivery Block here, so that when you Save the document it will be Blocked for delivery & it doesnt pass on Stock Confirmation & once your Finance People are through with this then they will remove this Delivery block, so the stock will be get confirmed.

I think this will solve your issue.

Regards,

SivaGanesh Gudela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The requirements will be passed to the production depends upon the settings maintianed in the schedule line category of the item. But in this case I don't know ehther this is possible through standard SAP : that should not go create requirement for production unless until account department check whether the prices etc are correctly put or not.

Check with the ABAP team for any possibility of code change.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sd con

u can go to vov8 and set indicator 30 (price change approval) delviery block in shipping data

regards

vijay subramanian.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear vijay,

Even after you put delivery block, the requirement is create for production in mdor, is there any other option

thanks