cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to delete multiple PPM's in background so i have developed a custom program which uses BAPI : BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_DELMULTI_PLAN to delete multiple PPM. But it worked in Developement system but when it moved to quality System its running for 24 hours to delete a single ppm. In application Log its showing Sequential Read is happenning for table "/SAPAPO/ORDKEY" .

I am not sure what is happenning. Have any one used the above said bapi.

Thanks and Regards,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right normally we will use /SAPAPO/MASS_DELETE_PPM to delete. But the Business people need to execute the ppm deletion in background hope the above said standard program cannot be executed in Background. The user needs the functionality to upload a file which will have a set of PPM's to be deleted.

Do you have any solution for my problem. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

The above Program (/SAPAPO/MASS_DELETE_PPM ) can be run in background. and the selection can be restricted by the PPM status. ( i.e Active or inactive)

However it will not take file input. Hence may be not useful... I will try to dig some more things on this.

regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Just can you share the buisness reason for going for BAPI for deletion of PPM, just for knowledge purpose. as i normally do this with the program /SAPAPO/MASS_DELETE_PPM.

thanks in Advance. for sharing your experience

regards

Kumar