cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could anybody give me some details abput CS orders? What is the Business Flow there?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

C S (Customer Service)order is created with T Code IW31.

In Plant maintenance & customer service customizing, you have to configure order type. Customer service module is combination of two modules i.e. Plant Maintenance (PM) & Sales & Distribution (SD)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yves,

It is not easy to configure. Unless we know and understand the process correctly it will be very difficult to configure. Moreover it is tightly integrated with PM module.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally it starts form a notification (IW51), then we create a repair order (VA01), the goods to be repaired will be received through a return delivery (VL01N) based on the return order. Once it is received, we do a repair from the repair action box in the repair order, this will generate a service order (IW31).

The spares used for the repair will be issued to the service order (MB1A), the labour hours and material used will be confirmed by IW41, then the service order status will be moved to TECO (Technically Completed). Then the repaired goods will be given back to the customer through an outbound delivery (VL01N) based on the repair order.

The customer will be charged through a debit memo request created by DP90 transaction.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Prasanth,

Could u please give me the configuration steps? I will be really Thankful.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the following link

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDSLSOASCO/SDSLSOASCO.pdf

Regards

Ahmad Ali Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service Flow

Integration

The organizational units enable complete integration of Customer Service with Financial Accounting, Logistics, Controlling and Human Resources Management.

Features

Service providers are members of internal or external service organizations and are represented using:

Service and sales organizations

Service centers, service workshops

Service technicians

External service providers (vendors, contractors)

You manage all data that is required for processing business scenarios with vendors in a vendor master record.

Service recipients are also members of internal or external organizations. Internal service recipients are internal company organizational units (for example, cost centers). External service recipients are represented using:

Customers

Customer employees

Customer data is managed in a customer master record. Not only the data concerning the ordering party belongs here, but also data about the goods recipient and the invoice recipient. You can represent complex customer structures as customer hierarchies.

By integrating Customer Service in the Accounting component, the organizational units of Financial Accounting and Controlling are linked directly to the service processes. Service organizations are represented in the finance and controlling area using:

Company codes

Controlling areas

Business areas

The Logistics areas Materials Management and Stockkeeping enable you to perform resource management using organizational units such as plants and storage locations. Spare parts and external services are procured via the purchasing organizations and purchasing groups.

You can group the service technicians responsible for performing the services using work centers. Planner groups at a planning plant are responsible for scheduling the services to be performed by these work centers.

The units of the sales organization must be represented for the purchase of spare parts and services. You can represent this organization using:

Sales organization

Distribution channels

Sales areas

Shipping and loading points.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Cash Sales means when sales order takes palce and goods recieved to customer at same time. Print invoice will come through output determination. Goods issue will happens through batch process.

Std sales document type: CS

item category : BVN

Cash sales order-> Automatic delivery -> invoice

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think you are asking about CUSTOMER SERVICE orders???

if yes then check the link

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/MYSAP/SR_CS.pdf

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In Cash sales delivery is created immediately after saving the sales order if enough qty is there

2. cash as been collected from the custmer so there is no need for posting on revenue account.. it will goes to cash clearence account...

3. when processing sales order the output genarated is not order confirmation but the invoice...

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is SAP CS. I expressed myself false i think sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

cash sales when u raise the sales order on the same day u can raise the delivery because the customer is paying the amount spotway ok

regards

kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

CS i meant here is customer service and not Cash sales. But thanks for the effort