cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the Status of of Posted IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

From webservices the payload will come to XI, the data will be passed to IDOC and IDOC will create the Accounting document in R/3. I want to pass the status of IDOC back to the webservices ie what is the document number or the error . Please help. I am new to XI, please give the solution in litle simple way.

Thanks in Advance.

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

here is how you congigure the ack for the Idoc.both on XI and R3.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df....

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOC adapter does not support synchronous communication.But you are expecting response from R/3 system in your case.So try with BAPI which does the same functionality like you used in the IDOC now if possible.

Configure your scenario in synchronous way.

Then You can get the response number from SAP using RFC adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc communication is ASYNCHRONOUS but this can be handled by using ALE technology. There is a message type ALEAUD ( which will be used to confirm status of inbound Idcos ) which we can send back to XI. Have a look at this message type you will understand what i am saying. Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Thank you for your quick response. Once I configure ALEAUDIT in R/3, R/3 will send the ackonwledgment perodically to XI. How do I fectch it from XI and send Back to Webservice.

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to route that ALEAUD message to Webservice by creating Receiver Determination. Please reward some points if my reply is helpful.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.