Did you mean: 

VKM1/F.28 - Sales order release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Scenario:

SAP: 4.6C Version.

Credit Control activated.

Sold to Party XXX had terms of payment 0024 and Payer Partner YYY had terms of payment 0023

A sales order no 204545 was created. (Deliver, picking all done)

Now Order 204545 is in VKMI under status "Terms of Payment'.

I changed Payer Partner terms to 0024.

I checked Sales order it has terms of payment as 0024 at Header and line item level.

I ran F.28 for 'Recreate FI and SD Data'

Still above order is in VKM1 under status 'TermsofPayment'.

Can some on suggest how to release it from VKM1..?

Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the situation you described is not clear. there are several reasons why your order still appears in VKM1:

1. the order was blocked for credit, and not necessarily because of the differences in payment terms.

2. other credit controls may be in effect, for example the check for changes in the critical fields may have been active

if you wish to release the order, you can do so within VKM1 or VKM3. once the order has been released, it should not appear in these transactions anymore unless changes were made to the order after release.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not able to understand your query. If your order is blocked due to credit reasons, release the order in VKM3.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

To put it simple, One order is appearing under status 'Termsofpayment' under VKM1. On chekcing found that Sold to and Payer Partener of that order having different Payment terms. So I assigned same payment terms in both Sold to and Payer partner customer account. Same Payment term is reflecting in Sales order Header as well as line item level.

I ran F.28 after above chnages, stil order is in VKM1 under same status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can see that in F.28, you have reset the credit limit. I suppose you need to change the credit values in FD32 as well. Can you check in FD32. Not sure whether it works.

Regards