cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirment for dunning letter which has to print a form either in English or Hungarian based on customer language using Adobe form.

this form is having two levels i.e. dunning level 1 and dunning level 2.

In this form now i have two issues:

1) while printing the second dunning letter in Hungary the headding is getting overlaped with logo, to avoid this we are instrected to reduse the font size.. could any one suggest me the solution using Java Script or in any other way.

2) while printing the form in english the page numbering has to be like Page n of m and while printing in Hungary it should be like m/n . odnal.. please advise me to solve this issue.

Points will be given for beter solutions.

Thanks,

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

were you able to solve the problem for this adobe dunning letter. We have the same problem. Can you please let me know, how you did it to solve this problem, where to assign the FM to print the adobe form.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

For the first Issue for 2 Dunning levels Eg : Dun1 and Dun2 Are the texts to be printed on the form.

The consider the Two text fileds one placed on the Other with names as Dun1 and Dun2, and wrap the ina subform.

Now in the script editor based wheter it is master page or body page , write the scripting as below

Consider an text filed for passing the Nation key(is_Nation ) for the English country and the Hungarian country.

Now based on that text filed (IS_nation) for the subform in which you wrapped write the scripting as below.

if ( $.is_nation = ' english' ) then

$.Dun1.presence = ' Visible '

$.Dun2.presence = ' Hidden '

else

$.Dun1.presence = 'Hidden'

$.Dun2.presence = ' Visible'

endif.

for Next Issue

Replace the of In between Page # of ## by Page # /## on the form Layout.

Regards

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 For your first requirement use the Alternative option at context level.

2. If you are handling at master page write the condition at layout Ready Event

otherwise if you are handling at body page write your code at Form Ready Event

Regards

Ramakrishna Pathi