Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Horizon" in Cr Mgt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the use of the

"HORION" field in cr. Mgt.

It says "The system calculates the proportion of the total commitments that have reached the credit limit by the specified date."

But even if i give the past date here and i make a order today

it takes that vale too in consideartion....

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have understood. But any how here horizon period in customizing will be the first priority. Even if you keep this field blank also system will take this only. Horizon date in FD32 will be defaulted from this horizon field in cusotmising only.

U just do one thing, u customize this field then check this filed value in FD32. Then you can understand the concept..

Regards

Sankar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Let us take an example that the customer is having a credit limit of one lakh. The open items, open billing value, open deliveries values are 80000. The open orders value is 15000. But the delivery date for this is after 30 days due to non availability of material. Now the customer wants to order another material (for 20000 )which is readily available but the system is not allowing to create order due to credit check. Practically also there is no logic to stop selling another material only because another material is to be delivered in future. So if we define the Horizon Period say 30 days, then the system will not consider those open sales orders for which the delivery dates are beyond the horizon period. In our case now the system allows to create a new order for 20000.

Normally the Horizon period depends on the risk categories. Low risk customers will have low horizon periods and High risk customers will have high Horizon period.

Hope your doubt is clear.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Horizon period is generally like number of days or number of months..

If you assign days.. then it will consider all open documents with in that date range only..

If you put months then wil consider all open documents only with in that month.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanx

I am talking abt. Horizon field in FD32.

I give the date of last month over here..... and in

OVA8 i keep horizon as blank ...

then when i prepare the order for 2day it takes its value into credit chk.

Y is this happening ....

Rgds