cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barcode size increase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a character format based on barcode c128_00 in my script.

Now i want to increase the height and width of the barcode .

I have tried changing it in se73 but the size of barcode reamins the same while printing.

Any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - Try to copy this barcode into "Z" barcode and then increase the size. And assign tht barcode to ur form, it will work.

Thanks

Arun Kumar. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun,

But that does not work, i seem to get one more point that changing the size of the barcode in se73 does not affect the barcodes we use in scripts.

It looks like printer commands have to be changed .

i have this code here for the epson printer.

How do i change it to increase the size

bC=128B,B=50,H=15,A=0,D=

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

For the barcode, the parameters like B and H stands for Breadth and Height. If you do some modification for the values of the parameter B then I think the breadth of the barcode increases and also the height can be increase by increasing the value of H.

I think that should work. Never try the roration unless and untill required as that will rotate the barcode.

Warm Regards.

Abhijit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I have already tried that but it is of no use, i still get the same size.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - See i got the same issue to increase the barcode size. So i just copied it into Z and increased the size and in scripts i changed the new Z barcode. Please make sure tht ur script does,nt have any other lanugages if so please try to change ur new barcode in all languages.

Thanks

Arun Kumar. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have tried it in the same way you have mentioned, but when i use it in scripts it does not print the barcode , it just prints the value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, yes then it is working no issues.

Now try to still increase the height of the barcode it will work for sure. sometimes if the barcode size is small then value prints in the place of barcode.

Thanks

Arun Kumar. S