cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS64.0 InstError: FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had an installation of (I think it was:) Sneak Preview 6.30 running. Now I wanted to install the new WAS 6.40 Sneak Preview.

So I had to deinstall the old version first. That went only so-so and I had to manually remove some old files (including some registry entries).

Unfortunately when I try to install 6.40 I get the error message:

ERROR 2004-05-21 14:43:49

FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account universe\testwas. Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen: unbekannter Benutzername oder falsches Kennwort.

I am logged on to my computer as the user testwas with all Admin rights.

Any idea of what other things I must do to get 6.40 running?

Thanks for any help,

Holger.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you selecting for Local Installation.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand --

I have figured out my problem. I needed to be a local administrator on the computer where I was installing the server. Everything is up and running at the moment.

Thanks,

Jackie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same problem when trying to install Sneak Preview 6.40 - was a solution found on how to get around this issue? I have looked at the forum and have not found the solution yet.

Thanks,

Jackie

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

could it be that you are trying this on a local account and are connected to a network? I'm just guessing as this sounds strange to me. Plerase try if you can get beyound this point with your regular net account.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

thanks for your quick response. I am connected to a network and I tried the installation with my "normal" network username (which also has local admin rights).

Unfortunately I still get the same eror message (only this time with my user name).

Any more advice?

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. Any solution?

Regards,

Joerg