Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 errors

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Someone help me, I'm stuck in this problem.

When I want to create a new sales order , after I enter necessary data (Sold-to-party, PO Number, Material, Order quantity) it gives some errors:

- Document / 000020 has no checking group (material master - plant data)

- The system did not find a valid bill of material

- Static credit check: credit limit exceeded xxx EUR

If it's necessary i'll provide aditional information like order type, material, etc.

Answers will be rewarded.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Document / 000020 has no checking group (material master - plant data)

Availability check field is not maintained in material master - Sales general plant data tab.

- The system did not find a valid bill of material

check item category group of materia izt ERLA/LUMF),if it is not BOM, maintain as NORM- if its std mat.

- Static credit check: credit limit exceeded xxx EUR

Customer exceeds the allowed credit limit.

release the sales order in VKM4 or enhance credit limit

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you my friends.

OK, first of all, what is BOM? I've enterd in tcode CS02 and at BOM usage i've put 5 but it gives an error: BOM not found for this material/plant/usage

I don't think this BOM is problem but elucidate me what is this BOM.

Availability check field is not maintained in material master - Sales general plant data tab.

I don't have Availability Check field under Sales:general/plant tab. Why? I think this is because Item category group. How to solve this prblm?

check item category group of materia izt ERLA/LUMF),if it is not BOM, maintain as NORM- if its std mat.

At Item Category group I have created a new Item Category Group Z...

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

any clue, idea?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Combination of materials is called as BOM -

Create BOM - CS01,

here we enter the plant & BOM Usage,

enter material - Main material

subitems - sub item-

BOM active depends on Item category-

goto VOV7- check your item category details - check the "structure scope"- if you are not maintaining BOM, leave the field as blank.

check the item category determinatnion:VOV4

sales doc type + item cat group = item category

"availablity check " field is available in material master - sales general plant data tab,

if its not there, consult ur MM con

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dan

1) In CS02, instead of using BOM Usage as 5, maintain 1 and execute. See the components required are maintained there for your sale order material

2) Go to OMS9, give 92 in "Field sel.group" and execute so that under the tab "Field Name", you will see a field MARC-MTVFP. Double click on that field and check for the selection group 92, what is maintained. Most probably, "Hide" would have been selected in your case. Change it to "Reqd Entry" and save. Now go to material master MRP3 view and see this field will be displayed for you to maintain the required data.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for credit limit error u can increase the credit limit in fd32

for plant plz Check for plant on Customer Material Info record. if not ,Check for delivering plant on Ship-to Customer Master record if not,Check for delivering plant on Sales View of material Master record.

if the material u are entering in BOM check for item category group ERLA or lumf if standrad NORM and also check for item catergory tae,taq and tap,tan respectively and tan for norm

hope this would help

regards

vijay subramanian.B

Edited by: vijay subramanian on May 6, 2008 11:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !!

I think u hav maintianed Credit Limits for the Customer, and since this customer has exceeded the limit, system is giving error MSG. You can check it in TCode FD32.

The Material you r using is having BOM, Plz check it in TCode CS02.

I can help if you provide more information relating to Query....

Hope it works.

Reward points if Helpful!!

Regards

MAYANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the material aster salesorg plant data

is avalibility check data is proper

the material master might be havign the item category group as ERLA or LUMF so that it is asking for the

bill of material change it to Norm if it is not a BOM item

if it is BOM then you need to have a sales BOm and the item category setting should be for exploding the BOM

the orde is going in the credit check

you can release this via VKM3

Regards