cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

First i deleted the model and the model backend features had changed at the backend. and inported again.After importing the model when i tried to deploy and run the application

i am getting the following exception:

Tab512 is a structure in the old model.Now my new model dont have this Tab512 structure..but it is giving runtime error as

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

com.wdmodel.zclass.Tab512 -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcgraphicsigs library:tccmi library:tcddic~ddicruntime library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient Resources: /usr/sap/DNW/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/webdynpro/public/lib/app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

Please let me know what might be the problem.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Navigator view

Refresh the project

now, Reload project and deploy your application.

still have problem?

sol:

1) re-import model

2) restart J2EE server

nikhiL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekar,

You have to restart your J2EE Engine, then only the changes of the BAPI structure will be reflected.

Regards

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the following :

1. Repair

2. Rebuild

3. Create Archive

4. Use option 'Deploy new Archive and Run' on application.

5. If the above options are not working then try to deploy and run the application after restarting the server.

Thanks n Regards,

Jhansi Miryala