Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Shema for Oracle

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

how to create our own Data Model for Oracle Data Base table.

What SAP providing not full filling our requirement , so we need to create own data model, How to create Data Model for SAP Material or Oracle Data Base.

What are condition i should follow before creating own Work flow.

If anybody having step by step procedure or Document for Creating own data model share to me.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will definitely have to generate your own data model. It's a pretty simple procedure to build a data model, the tricky part is identifying which attributes you want to include in the model. If you need help building the model in MDM you can try this guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5d4211fa-0301-0010-9fb1-ef1fd917...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As we have a XML schema for Idocs containing data extracted from R/3 systems eg MATMAS05 I do not think there is any such xml schema fro data coming from Oracle systems as the data from oracle are extracted in the from of flat files.

If your data model is not matching with the standard business content then you need to create your own data model .

Some steps to consider while building your data model are:

- Consider which fields you need to be displayed when your are displaying a rec.

- Which field values are set of legal values and can be used as lookups for the rec

- If some records have multivalues and are dependent on other field values then use them as qualifiers.

- Records which form a hierarchy can be used in hierarchy table.

Follow the below links which will, guide you in the data modelling

/people/dattatreya.kulkarni/blog/2007/01/19/sap-mdm--one-bite-at-a-time

Hope it helps

Kindly reward points if found useful

Thanks

SImona