cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Have entered VAT no in the tax information in the Accounting tab in Business partner master record.

Trying to incorporate this VAT no in the PLD for a sales Order. Unable to do so. Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From Sale Order table RDR12 u can fetch those details in field TaxId2

Regards,

Dhana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VAT no. and VAT reg no is same you can try this it will work If u find any problem let me know.

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried with VAT reg no. But this is not solving our purpose as the data is not getting visible in the print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In version 2005A there are 2 separate 'VAT Code' fields in Business Partners table in PLD for marketing documents. If you have a look at the list and choose the second one, it will display the VAT Code from the BP Master Data -> Accounting tab -> Tax tab.

So create a new database type field, in Properties -> Content tab: Table is 'Business Partners', Column is 'VAT Code' - but choose the second on the list.

I'm not sure if it's the same in other versions, but in 2005A the scenario is the same for all the patch levels.

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using 2005B where " VAT Code" field is not found in the list for OCRD Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once u entered the VAT no in BP master Data (under accounting , Tax Tab, Tax Information in field 'LST/VAT No.') it will be taken automatically to the marketing documents. So when u raise a sale order, in tht document the VAT no will get displayed in the TAX tab, 'Tax Information' So in Sale Order PLD u can grab the value directly from RDR12 Table, field TaxId2.

To get RDR12 Table, in ur PLD create a DB field. Hold ur 'ALT' Key pressed n click to choose the table. now u 'll see all the tables displayed. Select the table 'RDR12 -- Sales Order - Tax Extension'

and choose the field TaxId2.

Regards,

Dhana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanalakshmi !

Thanks a ton.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanalakshmi,

just a query. Is there any option available in XL reporter also to browse all the tables ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

S. But cant view as individually the tables.

All the related tables are segregated under single name, like all the tables having details of Sales like Order, Delivery... n their Tax details, Tax info are all segregated under Sales A/R.

U can Browse in Report Composer and again from Report Designer u can expand rows for any specific terms and via Formula Builder u can view all the tables n its fields.

Regards,

Dhana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean VAT Reg No. for that u select the source type as Database,Select table as BP and in coloum u select the field what ever you want and save it that and set it as default. You try this and let me know the status.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh.

Need some help to choose the appropriate field for "VAT no from tax information" in the column as I am not getting the same in the list.