cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing two different item tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem with the output of a form.

The senario is:

I have two pages. PAGE1 and PAGE2

PAGE1 contains a main window which has a table to print items. Now these items can flow over more than one page;

say P1 P2 P3 are the pages through which the first table is printed.

So i have set PAGE1 as the NEXT PAGE of PAGE1.

Now after PAGE1 ends (i.e. P3 is reached) PAGE2 will get triggered and 2nd item table (back order items) should start. now back order Item table should continue over pages say P4, P5 and P6.

I have set the back order table within another main window. and Set the NEXT PAGE of PAGE2 as PAGE2.

Im getting no output for PAGE2. An empty page is coming.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try like this :

In Page 2 Make all windows conditional ( for Ex: Only After End of Main Window .

if found helpful Reward points

with regards

srinivas.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.The way u r assigned is not correct.For triggering the second page u need to assign the page2 as next for page1.

2.Then only page2 can trigger.

3.If more than one page data comes from page1 ,it automatically adjust the apges.

Regards,

Shiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur suggestion..

i'd clarify my problem a little more.

In the 2nd page there is a window containing some static value. It shuld always come at the end of all back order items. lets call it TOTALS.

Now if i do like u suggested. (put PAGE2 as the next page of Page1) im getting TOTALS in all the pages starting from P2. so if PAGE1 consists of 3 pages (P1 P2 and P3) im getting TOTALS on P2 P3 and P4. and getting no output for BACK ORDER items what so ever.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will hav to create a static window for totals in the second page i.e page 2 and give the required condition

This code Could work

&SFSY-PAGENAME&

= &SFSY-FORMPAGES&

then hav the totals in a single folder and give this condition in teh condition tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK SENGUPTA try like this :

where you using total window put condition like this

select condition window goto - > conditions button ->

in last -> And Additional event is one option select ->

Only after end of main window.

( maintain Mainwindow in first page )

i think it will work.

if helpful Rewards points.

cheers