cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow on Intergrated ITS - dialog work items will not execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have an SRM system with integrated ITS and I'm trying to produce a (workflow) dialog work item for my end user to execute. Any non-standard task will dump with the message (from the browser:)

The URL http://kl10a822.is.klmcorp.net:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/BWWI_EXECUTE/! was not called due to an error.

and a runtime error: ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND

SAP has posted a very mimimal note 841785 on this stating "it's not supported", referring to BWWI_EXECUTE.

Even when a standard SAP task is copied, the work item (any non standard SAP work item) will show in the end-user inbox and clicking it will produce the dump.

Any suggestions ? Has anyone come across similar problems ? (Or maybe any suggestions on how to tell my customer they can't have custom build work items ?.. )

Thanks in advance - Wim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wim,

Welcome to SDN.

Do you mean to say, this problem occurs only with Customized workflows/tasks and now with standard??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Indeed - standard SAP tasks work fine. It's the custom ones that get shot. So far I haven't managed to produce a (custom build) work item that works... Even a clean copy of standard SAP tasks won't work.

Thanks, Wim

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ours is not a SRM system but a standard SAP ERP Central Component 5.0. where i can see the service BWWI_EXECUTE in se80/internet service.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

It does show in SE80, Saved/published. I must have been temporarily blind.. Ergo: the service is active, but doesn't want to work with custom tasks... Any further suggestions ? Take care, Wim

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out the following thread

the poster has mentioned that maintaining TWPURLSVR table solved the problem of ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND error.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me if this problem was resolved? We are facing a general issue in SRM 5.0 that customer tasks are not working..

Thanks,

Nick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto inside the Task in change mode.

Click "GOTO" menu and select "Web transaction".

Pop up will appear. give the ztransaction that you want to execute.

try this out else ping me : hari.karan@gmail.com

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you publish service BWWI_EXECUTE to site INTERNAL?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

BWWI_EXECUTE was delivered standard, and it works for the standard SAP tasks. However: following your suggestion I tried to publish it and found out that the service is not available in SE80 as Internet Service... Strange, because the path on SICF suggests BWWI_EXECUTE to be an Internet Service... Ergo: do you know how I can see it's been published ?

Take care, Wim