cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dms link to bom header and bom item

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, all

I read the solutions who r given to me, also i worked according to them. in dms i m not finding attched documents,which r attached at bom header ' CS01/CS02'.

also i treid to change doc's in dms for bom item, the sys message say's 'this transaction is not support for this activity.

rgd

ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benaka,

The uses of T code CS01: Create Material Bom and CS02 :Change Material BOM .

Hope you have created the Material BOM.

1) Link it to DIR using the Object link.

Use T Code DC10, Select the DIR ,and enter in to define object links, new entries, select object as STOP_DOC.

2) Create DIR, select the object link tab enter the BOM which already been created.Hope this will solve your query.

If T Code CS01 & CS02 does not exit the & gives error message then contact your basis to activate.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar

If it useful reward me the points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, seema

this is the message what i get "Object link to STPO_DOC cannot be changed in this transaction"

check it. and let me know

rgds

ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benaka,

As per my earlier reply Use T Code DC10, select the DIR and enter in to define object links, new entries, select object as STPO_DOC.

As soon as you select the object STPO_DOC, the screen no. should appear automatically or else you enter manually screen no. 0257.

Same when I tried to do with object STPO it asked error has “entry required”. Hope this will resolve your query.

You can try using both objects like STPO_DOC and STPO.and enter screen no. 0257.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar

If it useful reward me the points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seem

Acually i got answer, but i want inform u that what u given sugession is good, also we have to link doc's in object side only. If u know this pleas ignore. Just i gave hint, don't mind.

rgds,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please select the item and then attach doc to it

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, u mean i have to attch doc's in object side or in dms side.

rgds

ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi benaka,

Go to dms,

Dc10, do the object linking for material/ BOM.

whatever document you have selected for object linking attach the file to it.

go to cs01n, give your material name, enter.

once you, inside the bom, select document tab, enter your document type and number and save it.

this way that document is link to that bom. and whatever the file is there inside document, you casn see it. just click it.

thanks,

regards,

nitin

award point if useful