Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Pricing Procedure is determined with the combination of

Sales Organization + Distribution Channel + Division + Document Pricing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure

Now I would like to know if i want to get different pricing procedures in SAME SALES ORGANIZATION, how we can do that.

lets say there is Pricing Procedure A for Sales Organization A, Distribution Channel A, Division A Document Pricing Procedure 1, Customer Pricing Procedure 1. now i want to determine Pricing Procedure B for the same parameters. How we can do that?

Regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This is not possible through config.

You need write in User Exit , means, with the logical condition ,you need to change the 'VBRK-KALSM' .

Please try with ABAPer .

I am giving one include rv60cnnn ( user exit ) , you need to identify which include is the correct one in this .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Friends for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and just thanks..... I thought you will share the business requirement which i asked.....

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

its not possible to have a different pricing procedure with the same inputs like

sales org + dist ch + div + cpp + doc pri pro + pricing procedure

1000 10 00 1 a rvaa01

if you want to have a different pricing procedure in the same sales area then either the doc pri pro or the cust pri pro must differ

other wise the system will not accept the new pri pro

regards

ravi

reward if help ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ravi for input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish,

can i ask you for the business requirement for this... perhaps we may be able to think of some other way.

first up, its not possible to have a different pricing procedure with exactly the same parameters of pricing procedure determination. Touchwood, even if we do so and keep a second pri procedure also, then which one should get picked at the sales order level ? Its a config data and cant be dynamically selected that way. Hence as per all the standard SAP way unless we change anyone of the parameter we cant have a diff pric proc. Since you wanted a diff one for sales area, better change the customer or document pric proc.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vishal,

As per Pricing procedure determination.........formula..

FOr single sales organisation....You can assign any number of Pricing procedure.

Based on Distribution channel /Doc PP/CUs PP

Say for exaple:DOmestic sales organisation-1000

Distribution channel-Direct-10 and Exports-20

You can maintain combination of Dom Sales orgDirect Etc..

and Dom sales orgExportEtc...

Based on this you can maintian ..Pricing procedure for single sales organisation...

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish

As per SAP standard it is not a standard business process.

You have to change any of the parameter.

Other way define new Document type and maintain accordingly..

Regards

Happy