cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use text in condition master data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to copy text automaticlly from condition master data to sales order, but it seems impossible.

How can I reach my purpose?

In addition, I found it seems impossible to copy text from delivery note to Billing.

Why and how to realize?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can create your own text from trxn : SO10 against the sales order or customer and the same will be called where ever you want through user exit .

If you want the text to be printed on invoice , call the text in output type prog.

Another option : Sales order - header - text - consignee text , you can maintain the text.

Just try.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition, can you tell me the difference of table between TTXZI and TTXVR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

why doesn't it take effect when I give it a new value(table: TTXZI) instand of old one(table: TTXVR)?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can copy texts from master like customer master/material master into you sales order.

Refer Customizing Text determination (VOTXN). Assign corresponding Access sequence to text object-id for sales document.

-Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, I still can't solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can u tell me why do u want to copy text , means , do you want to print somewhere ?

I have one alternate method , just try it,

Use the Customer master - General data - Control data - Group key --- where u can freely define any object ,say ABC , the same can be verified in all stages like sales order , delivery and billing as customer is flowing . Based on this object maintain your text in SO10 and call the same through the function ' READ_TEXT ' wherever you want.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

in fact, I only want to realize copying text from condition master data to S/O or others.

in addition, can you tell me how to use Group key after setting value in customer master data. In other words,how can I use the value in S/O or D/N or Billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Customer is flowing in sales oreder , dly and billing . You need to identify the customer first ( from SO or D/N or Billing ) and take group key from customer master and refer from SO10 for text.

saravanan.