Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing Procedure - Excise Values to be considered for Trading Location

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have defined a pricing procedure with PR00 condition and a Excise Condition ZTEX. While creating the Sales Order, I shall not be able to know the Excise Value (as the input Excise invoices are in the Excise module).

I create a Sales order and do a delivery & PGI. Now I go to J1IJ and select the Input Excise Invoice and post the transaction in Excise. (By this time I shall be able to know the Excise component).

Is there a way by which this value can be populated in the Sales Order Excise Condition ZTEX?

After delivery, I shall do billing. So can this value flow into my Billing document (Condtion type ZTEX), so that my Excise component is automatically determined once I do my Excise posting after outbound Delivery.

Please note that I shall not able to find out the excise component (ZTEX) at the time of creating the Sales Order, but I shall be able to know the value before making my billing document.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Values cannot be updated to sales order. But you Excise values can be copied to you billing documents from J1IJ. You need to assign Routine 356 to condition type ZTEX.

-Alpesh

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

Thanks for your quick replay, can u explain how to find Routines and how to assign that to condition type. if possible please send screen shots to my vskrishna.sap at gmail

full points will be assigned

thanks in advance