cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modification in sap xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expects,

as per requirement,i have modify the the tranasaction using user-exits example XD01.whether i have to modify design and configuration part or not.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

R u sending any additional data to XI.. which u r not sending previously after the modification.

if u r sending then u need to change the data type and message mapping in desing

let me know what is ur scenario

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have to modify the taxation system around 150 countries.how could i do this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wat exactly is ur requirement. I asked for the scenario u have not replied to that.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is that i have to modify the transaction (xd01,va01,vlo1n).already my client has implement the sap.but he want to calculate the taxation of 150 countries .for example same taxation calcalution is coming for some countrys . how could i write the code that the country will shown specific standard value and with calculation by user exits.please help me .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Just check your source structure whether you are populating any new fields in source thru user-exits. If yes then you need to do some changes in Source structure(if it is otherthan Idoc or RFC structure) and mapping.

Cheers

Veera