cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to call a adobe form inside a function module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i am trying to generate the pdf data source inside a custom function module,

the function module will call the FUNCTION 'FP_JOB_OPEN' , then call the function module of the pdf interface. then get the pdf data back and return.

but at run time i got the error message:

FPRUNX101, the job already started.

then the program stopped.

i checked the service market place, there is a note for that:858325 Message "Job already started" when you display PDF forms .

according to the notes,it seems that it's only possible to call the pdf generated function module in a program.

my question is , is there a way to call that in a funciton module?

best regards.

Jun

the note states that:

Reason and Prerequisites

At runtime, a PDF-based form is called using a generated function module. If you use the new interface, it is necessary to set the function modules FP_JOB_OPEN and FP_JOB_CLOSE as control structures with one or several generated function modules. In order for the single test from Transaction SFP to work simultaneously, however, the system checks for the test environment of Transaction SE37 (in which the test ultimately runs) in the single test. In this case, the function modules FP_JOB_OPEN or FP_JOB_CLOSE are called automatically.

If you then test a function module that calls a PDF based form and therefore calls the function module FP_JOB_OPEN itself, this leads to the error message mentioned above.

Solution

The test should be carried out using a program that in turn calls the function module to be tested.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, i found out the reason.

the fm can not test direct in se37, it should be wrapped by a program.

br.

zj