Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of SAP Certified Handled devices that use windows CE ( Latest Version

former_member906594
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can anyone let me know the List of SAP Certified Handled devices that use windows CE ( Latest Version )

This is very urgent

Regards

Abhilash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking to run mobile applications on a PDA with windows mobile 5.0 latest version, then i would request you to check the product availability matrix for the respective mobile client. Like it depends on the client framework because mobile client framework is one thing you need to check upon.

For eg. if you are using Mobile infrastructure 7.0(netweaver 2004s) or mobile infrastructure 2.5(netweaver 2004) then you need to check the respective mobile client 7.0 or 2.5's product availability matrix in the supported devices section or you can even search notes for the same. So it is difficult to say a list of devices until and unless you tell your environment and the versions used.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hate to disappoint you, but there is no such list.

SAP does not restrict what device can be used but provides hardware and software requirements that must be met by the device to run SAP mobile applications. These requirements can be different for different versions of SAP mobile client.

Product Availability Matrix will only give you information on what is the time line of SAP MI releases, when different versions will be released/retired.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Answers (0)