cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

detailed operation for billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created billing plan, but I don't know where to use these billing plan. please show me the scenario where I can use biling plan and show me the detailed operation?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not given what type of billing plan you created. So this may not help your question but it would guide you. This is an example of maintenance contract billing plan.

Go to Logistics - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Contract - Create

Select service & maintenance contract order type and enter your sales area information

In the create service & maintenance screen, enter your customer information and material information, material qty

Click the Bill Plan button at bottom of screen

Select a settlement period and choose the Conditions pushbutton (the price for the service to be provided is determined using condition type PPSV)

Select condition type PPSV and go to the detail screen [Calculation type: M (=Quantity-dependent – monthly price)]

save your order.

Now you could bill for this contract on monthly basis. Remember billing is order related.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI zhang

If you assign billing plan to sales doc type at header level a billing tab will come and If you assign a billing plan to item category a billing tab will come at item level

Periodic billing plan

These billing plans are using for agreements.The best example is scheduling agreements where you can use the periodic billing plan

Milestone Billing plan

These are used to set to the customers. The best example for this is when we configure downpayments in SAP. In down payments customer pays the amount in advance either 50%or 100% then we will deliver.(depends on the business requirement).

In Down payments , the material has to be assigned item category group005 and when you create sales order item category will be TAO which will have billing plan assigned

Now you can created dates and fix amounts as per the billing plan. and you can assign a billing block also. if you want

Regards

Srinath