cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKOA transaction in PRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell why the transaction VKOA in production environment is modifiable even after setting the PRD client as non modifiable in transaction SE03.

Any guesses????

Thanks

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To ensure the objects are non-modifiable, please perform the

following steps:

- Call transaction SOBJ -> Maintain

- Doubleclick on the affected objects, e.g. table C501, C502 etc. (these

are the tables you are maintaining in transaction VKOA)

- Delete the flag 'Current settings'

- Save the entries

After this table OBJH should have the correct entries CURSETTING = blank

for the tables C001 etc. what will make this tables unchangeable in

your productive client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghavendra,

Thanks for your response . I will try this option,but before that I have a query. In DEV the current settings for the coresponding tables in SOBJ are checked(means they aren't blank),but still VKOA is unmodifiable in DEV. So I just want to understand how does this field control editing VKOA table.

Thanks

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on whether the Accounting master data is maintained in PRD directly or if it is being transported to PRD.

If the Accounts are directly created in PRD then the account numbers will differ from those in DEV/QAS.Hence VKOA entries need to be maintained in PRD directly.

If the accounts are transported then the entries in VKOA can be transported as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatish,

The problem is that in PRD VKOA is editable where as in Dev and in QAS it is not . Normally G/L account entries are transported after testing in QAS . In this case why it is modofiable.

Thanks

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI I think there is some authorization issue - please check with OSS - I checked in my system - both 4.0b and ecc 6 - the screens are greyed out

cheers

nandu