cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPR: Error while removing context, Context resolution is not uniquely possi

former_member205394
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am a project manager trying to help my company use SolMan in a better way than we have in the past. I am trying to setup a new project but I'm getting an error when I try to bring in SAP standard processes from the BPR.

I am getting the error when I do the following:

1.) Go to a project in SOLAR01

2.) Highlight "Business Scenarios"

3.) Go to the Structure tab and source set to business process repository, open the input help

4.) From the "Buinsess Process Repository Selection Help" screen, choose and expand SAP SCM

5.) Then attempt to expand, "Demand and Supply Planning Processes in SCM", this is where I get the first blue exclamation point message, "Error while removing context"

6.) Now, below the "Demand and Supply Planning Processes in SCM" folder I see, "SAP ECC 6.0, SAP NETWEAVER 2006, ???, SAP XSOP 5.1". I'm thinking that the ??? are the problem but I have no idea what to do about it.

7.) If I click on "SAP ECC 6.0, SAP NETWEAVER 2006, ???, SAP XSOP 5.1", I get a message saying, "Context resolution is not uniquely possible"

8.) If I check the "SAP ECC 6.0, SAP NETWEAVER 2006, ???, SAP XSOP 5.1" line and try to import it into my project and save I get a business scenario for Demand and Supply Planning but the only process in it is S&OP.

I would very much appriciate any help anyone can provide in how to correct this so that all of the Demand and Supply Planning processes come in.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205394
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm still having this problem if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions. What I have noticed is that it only happens in our Dev. environment and not in Prod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Berry,

Were you able to resolve this issue. I am also getting the same issue and unable to resolve it. Please help.

Thanks,

Rinkal