cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESCHEDULING

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL ,

can any one help me out in RESCHEDULING , wt excatly RESCHEDULING is all about & configuration .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the rules of engagement before you post.

Step 1: Finding An Answer

Rule number one: Try to find the answer first. There are tons of resources out there, show that you have tried to find the answer. A question that shows that the person is willing to try and help themselves is more likely to be answered than one which simply demands information. Tell us what you have done to try and solve the problem yourself - often we can learn from that too!

Search the forums, the articles, the blog posts and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in the Wiki for your topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check this [Rescheduling|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a79ec9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm]

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore,

well i have created 2 orders one with quantity 50 dts confirmed and other with quantity 50 unconfirmed . while trying to reassign the former quantity to later in v_v2 ,unable to process. followed all the required steps as per the link u sent , say like unchecking simulation,date & quantity .

can u pl let me know where i went wrong .

Edited by: jerry jerry on May 6, 2008 9:10 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jerry

Rescheduling (V_V2) is something where you do backorder processing on the delivery priority basis.

Even on the basis of the sales doc types and STO types the rescheduling is done.You can set your priority before running .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to use confirmed items of a Perticuler Sales Order to Another Sales Order. Then its is called as Rescheduling.

For example, you have a sales order with item A, with a confirmed date on 10th May. And if you got another sales Order from a priority customer for the same material but with requested delivery date as 6th May. And you dont have sufficient quanitity to confirm the second order.

Now you can reschedule the first order and take back the quanitity for the first order and confim the second order which is due on 6th May. This is called as Rescheduling.

T. Code for this is V_V2.

And now the First Order will goto Back Order Processing, which will be processed later. Using the T. Code V_RA

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Praveen