cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Specific" field in Display/Process Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Display/Process Confirmation view, there's a field labeled "Specific". Does anyone know what this field is for? It's always empty and I don't see anywhere during Creating Confirmation that I can fill in this field.

Thanks.

SN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do you see this field "Specific". Please mention as to you see this field while trying to search for confirmation or Header data / Item data / Approval preview screen of a confirmation.

My first guess is that it might be some custmozied field.

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm at the Confirmation screen (BBPCF02 template) and there's a drop-down selection where you can select to:

(1) Confirm Goods Receipts/Services Performed

(2) Display/Process Confirmation

As soon as I pick Display/Process Confirmation, the table header lists the following across the screen right below the search options:

Number

Specific

Name

Ref. Document

Created By

Status

Action

All of the above fields, except for Specific, will be populated with a value as filled in by the user during confirmation creation, or it's automatically filled in by SAP with default info such us confirmation Number, Created by (user), etc... The Specific field is there and it's empty. As mention before, there's no where during confirmation creation that I can see or fill in any info for this field anywhere (header or item level)

This is the first time we've used confirmation so there has been no cutomizing made to this functionality.

Thanks.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a return delivery is carried out on a confirmation then the "Specific" field will be populated with "Return Delivery".

I havent seen any other use of this field but I guess it's available for SAP to provide some extra information about confirmations shown in the list (either as standard or enhancement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I was looking for. We don't use return delivery, therefore, haven't the Specific field being used.

Thanks.

Answers (0)