cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent:- item number on invoice are not in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an F2 invoice: Item numbers should have started from 10, 20, 30...

but it is starting from 80, 90, 91, 130, 131..... and there is no change log for any change in VF02.

Its EDI order so 820 is getting affected.

please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked item number in Delivery document. If copy control says, delivery item number has to be copied to invoice, this can happen.

This could be one possible reason.

Regards

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Uma,

the field for copping the item number from order to F2 was checked.

there was delivery split, due to different route, from the order and so there are 3 deliveries (say 1 2 & 3) but just 1 invoice.

looks like the order in which the BDL processed is del # 2 (over night), 3 (1 day) & then 1(2 day shipping).

i thought that only delivery gets afftected by route. but does the sequence in which the BDL picks the deliveries to create invoice also differ with route?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check for the changes made to the sales order from VA02. I doubt, few line items(10 to 70 and other missing numbers) were deleted after creating the sales order.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi swathi

please check the item no. increment in your sales doc type VOV8 details

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

the iteration on the invoice F2 type is 0 and on the order (OR)its 10 and on delivery (LF) its 10.

Please note that normally i dont see any issue like this. just in this case the numbering started from 80 its not the iteration problem. the system iterates automatically as per order type configuration. but why did it start from 80.

any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello folks !

any idea, why the invoice is created with wrong item numbers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In TC VOFA, select the document and go to details. Here you can enter "Item no.incrment" which should take care of the issue.

Swapna