cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify the logon screen from the Standard-logonServlet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

first please not that I am not asking how to change the Logon Screen for the SAP Portal!

I would like to extend the umLogonBotArea.txt of the com.sap.security.core.admin-Application which is used if an authentication is required.

What I am looking for is a way of doing this without the need to care about the next patch/SPS which probably would overwrite any changes in this application.

Is it possible when I replace the complete com.sap.security.core.admin Applikation and is this even possible without killing my whole system?

As anybody any idea of doing this with a lighter approach?

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan Brauneis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

When you customized your logon screen in Portal, have you duplicated your authschemes.xml to a new authschemes_custom.xml and change login.authschemes.definition.file property in Configtool?

Cause I think that a new SPS will not change this configuration if you don't overwrite com.sap.portal.runtime.logon par file.

Reward points if its helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

the procedure you are talking about can be used if you customize the logon screen for the portal.

Please not that I do not want to customize the portal logon screen but the logon screen of the SAP J2EE Engine (as I stated in my question)!

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan Brauneis