Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Proxies

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I had some ABAP Proxies.

unknowingly i deleted the namespaces in XI, now i want to delete the Proxies, i am finding those proxies in SE24.

but unable to delete the proxies in SE24.

How to delete those Proxies.

Thanks in Advance,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i executed the SXI_CHECK_INTERFACE_PROXYS & SXIVERI_PROXY_DDIC_CHECK reports they are asking the namespaces. here i do not have the namespaces in the Software components, so how can i delete them?

Thanks in Advance,

Sriram

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please remove exchangefaultdata and exchangelogdata on the corresponding scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to my knowledge we can't delete the namespace without deleting the all contents(data types, msg types,....) of that scenario.

Suppose you deleted the all contents(data types, msg types,....) after you delete the the namespace then you follow the above mentio blog that is written by Michal, this is very good

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/04/29/xipi-abap-proxies--keep-them-clean

Here you can use the reports(In the blog) in the ABAP system not in XI/PI system.

Edited by: Venkat on May 5, 2008 9:49 PM

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Namespaces are Deleted, so i am not able to use those 2 reports in the Blog.

Thanks in Advance,

Sriram

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In transaction SPROXY, you access both Integration Repository objects and generated objects by using the navigation tree. If namespaces are deleted there, then they are no longer visible in the navigation tree in transaction SPROXY, however it is possible that proxy objects already exist in the system for these namespaces.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/555f3c482a7331e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

please check the blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this blog is about this topic:

Regards

Patrick