cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Outbound IDOC from R/3 to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on to send an IDOC from SAP ECC6 to XI.

I configured all necessary things as follows:

1. Created for XI in sender system -- RFC dest, PORT and a partner profile with an outbound parameters and reciever port as XI port.

2. created for sender system in XI -- RFC dest, PORT(as SAP<SID>) in IDX1 and assigned an idoc type(coming from sender system) to the port.

Now I am trying to push the IDOC MATMAS from BD10 by RSEOUT00 and gets the following message in SM58 :

"TRANSACTION IDX1 : port SAP<SID>, client number, destination transaction error"

For me, i've done the configuration correctly and i don't know why it's speaking about IDX1...

Could anyone help me out?

Thanks In Advance.

Jean-Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Try creating the port in Transaction "WE21" and also kindly check the system number or id, client number destination...etc that your giving............

And also check the RFC destinations in Transaction "SM59"...check if everything is fine ..............................

Regards

Sai

Reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

For XI, i've done the following configuration in IDX1

Port : W22 (name of the ECC6)

Client : number of the ECC6

Description : name + number of the ECC6

RFC Destination : SAP_<SID of the ECC6>_IDOC_META

this is the name of the destination i've created in the SM59.

For the R/3 :

WE21 is configured with the RFC destination (type '3') i've created.

i have no idea where this problem come from...

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your SLD for SAP system.Did you create Business system for client 800 ? .And did you give proper logical system in SLD?.

Check the following steps in XI.

1.RFC Destination from xi to SAP R/3(SM59)

2.Port in IDX1

3.Importing of Idoc metadata in IDX2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created 2 BS :

- <Name of the ECC6>_803 (client number of my ECC6)

- BS_FIC (third-party)

I've checked all my RFC Destinations with connection test and authorization test, everything seems fine.

In order to be complete since, i've not making mapping, i've only import the IDoc signature in the IR. For the IR, i've created 1 RD, 1 RA, 1 ID.

I've checked also my IDX2 and i've already created with the message type MATMAS and with the port i've made in IDX1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your port name in IDX1 should be SAP<SAP ID> ( E.g. SAPDE1) Please check this in IDX1.

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've changed my port name to SAP<SAP ID>in IDX1 but it still have the same issue...

Edited by: Jean-Philippe PAIN on May 5, 2008 5:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm.!! I had the same issue but after changing the port it worked for me. Also the error was coming in SM58 in ECC 6.0

May be you can try to import metadata (IDX2) with the new port & refresh the cache..!!

Good luck..!!

Regds

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u create the RFC destination name in each systems using the LS name?

can u give the more error details.......from sm58.........to push the idoc from SAP to XI the configuration done at the sender side is fine.....

if you can please list out the names of the RFC and PORT and steps you used to create the settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've found the problem. I've forgot to put the logical name in my Technical system, my mistake 😕

Thanks all for your answers.

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

did you maintain IDX1 at XI?

You have to!

Regards Mario

Edited by: Mario Müller on May 5, 2008 10:27 AM