cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created two orders. everything same except the materials.

I have created the collective delivery for that two orders.Than I have created the invoice for that delivery.But while release to accounting I am getting the following error:

"Account Determination Error".

So it is not released to accountinga nd no accounting document generated.

How to solve this issue?

Reward ponts for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.CMR & MMR check the Acct assignment group field

2.CHECK IN VKOA FPR ALL KEYS

rEGARDS

rAVI

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ashish

Go to VF02 and click on release for accounting you will get the error.

you can know exact error

But ensure that in VKOA all G/L accounts are properly set to the particular account keys and for the account assignment group of CMR and MMR

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My revenue account determination is absolutely correct. Because every other invoices are released to accounting to the particular G/L account.

But for this collective delivery and invoice the account determination error is coming.

So please guide me on this.

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the vkoa settings and also ccheck the materuial account assignment group and customer account assignment goup because you have combinrd the 2orders in to one delivery and two diffrent materials whether account assignment group of material has been maintained properly in material master and revenue account determination has done based on the combination of account assignment groups of customer and mareial master.

Narasimha

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF03, check the account determination analysis.

Goto VKOA, check the table you have maintained is assigned all act keys , propers GL accounts.

CMR & MMR check the Acct assignment group field.