cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default User name & Password for NETWEAVER

Former Member

Hi Everybody,

I am a Basis Admin in my company working with ABAP Stack installed in my Server.

Now I have installed Java Stack for Netweaver in a Separate System to Understand the Functionality of Netweaver & its Concept.

Now the Problem is i am not able to Login Netweaver. I dont know the Default User name & Password for Netweaver after installing it.

Also, what are the Main features of Netweaver Compare to ABAP Environment

Could somebody help me to Understand Netweaver and its Default User name & Password to login?

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The default asmin user for your Java add in would be J2EE_ADMIN and guest user would be J2EE_GUEST.

The default password would be the password you provided at the time of installation.

Regarding information on Netweaver Java, follow link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/a3bb3eff62847ae10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

k.thanx for ur response

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Default username is Administrator

and access path is http://servername:port

for eg if you instance name no for java is 31 it will be 53100

password will be same as your master admin password if you done Addin installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can reset the password with config tool --> secure store

if you cann't log at all ,you can log with SAP*

in config tool --> change to configuration mode

cluster data -> Server->cfg-> services->propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service >

ume.superadmin.activated = true

restart java cluster

No other user will be work at this time ,reset the password for admin

go back in admin tool and change the

ume.superadmin.activated = false

Former Member
0 Kudos

The part of SAP Netweaver is SAP WAS ABAP (ABAP stack). Did you installed Java stack as well?

Just log on the system the same way you will log on any other SAP system: provide user id and password which you specified during the installation.

Kind regards.