cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Change scales on value and Y axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

How can i change the scale/values of y-axis and value-axis.

Can i change it using divide formula. if yes then how.Where i can apply formula to achieve this goal.

My value on y-axis is in millions and i want to change into hundreds.

Mandeep Virk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mandeep,

Are you looking for a way to change the scale dynamically depending on the range of actual values, or simply convert a value such as 5,000,000 to (for example) 5,000 (all numbers in thousands)?

To do the latter I think you could define a calculated field on the output of your data service, that does the division of values into thousands, and then use that calculated field for the data in the chart.

I have not tried this but I think it should work.

Good luck,

Margaret

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can not divide the values dynamically on Y -axis with formula or any thing.

You have to use the given options like..Auto adjust,Fixed range with proper intervals.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi govindu

how r u.

i am using range slider and dynamic range slider to achieve my goal.

But the problem what i am facing now is when i deploy model it takes too long while executing and later gives warning that your Flex Player is very slow which may slow down your system too, Do you want to terminate script

Normally it is running fine.

What should be possible solution.

Thanks

Mandeep Virk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep,

I am fine what about u.

I think this problem may be due to the Value in the interval size you set in the Range slider and Dynamic slider.

if you set the maximum value to a very high value like 2 ,00,000 ..and if you set the interval size to 1 or 2 or 3 or 4...etc then this type of problem will come .

just try with bigger values in the interval size like...3000 or 4000 ..

try and let me know.

Regards,

Govindu