cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have one query regarding deletion of converted orders from APO.

I need to delete certain products from APO which I need to delete all the related livecache orders.

I used following programs to delete the orders:

1. /sapapo/rlcdelete

2. /sapapo/sdorderdelete

3- /sapapo/delete_pp_order

But still I am not able to delete the converted orders form APO system.

Can anyone pls help

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ameet

I am not sure which version of SCM you are using but as in SCM5.0 all those programs listed do not delete the converted orders from APO for planning version 000. As I understand this is a standard going forward.

If the orders do not exist in R/3 then /n/SAPAPO/CCR should help you achieve that. As indicated by others, you can also deactivate integration model and run delta report.

Thanks and Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

sometimes orders stick on in the DB tables in APO and though you have deleted them using the programs

if you dont get sorted with srinivas' answer then

go to OM19--> table /SAPAPO/ORDKEY and try to get a list and find the ones that dont have an order numvber - it will have an internal order number. Check if they match the product you want to delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas / Harish,

We need to carry a mass deletion of about 1,00,000 product codes from APO. Finding the respective integrations models and changing them would be a very hectic process. Is there any other option by which we could delete the converted orders from APO.

Thanks in advance,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

As Harish has pointed out, that sometimes the orders are stuck to the database table. You may also try to run the live cahce consistency check report, Tx: /sapapo/om17 so that the orders may be available in live cache and then you may be able to see/select the orders in any of the deletion reports that you have mentioned in your question.

Regards

Sandeep

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use CFM6 transaction in ECC side and change the integration model for all the related transaction data to exclude the products under question. Once this is done run the CCR report in APO side and use the delete option for the orders.