cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guide for pricing type usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

is there some guide to instruct which price type I can use for some scenario ? for example, if there is a discount, which pricing type should I choose ( there a few discount pricing types here)

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, it should be condition type, not pricing type. I want to know about guide for choosing condition type .

thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

selection of condition types is based on the business requirements of pricing. It means, there may be variety of discounts / taxes / prices / freights which may be applicable. You can check V/06 transaction where you will find a list of condition types which can be selected. Why I am saying this is, there may a discount based on material for which we can select K004, Customer/ Material K005, Mat Pricing group K029 etc.

The only guide can be the user requirement which will form the basis of condition table creation thats assigned to an access sequence > condition type. Based on this key combination we maintain the condition records and thus meeting the client needs.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi zhang

Price type means , it all depends on the requirements while we configure.

when we go to V/06 where all condition types are there we can select what we need and asssign to our pricing procedure. as per our business requirement. So based on that condition types(condition class and calculation type) only price types will be decided .

As to the condition types we assign access sequence and to these access sequence we assign condition tables which have key combinations. so based on that only price types will be decided while maintaining condition records

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bo,

based on your requirement you can create a conditin record

for ex: your giving discount which is related to customer then choose customer discount(k007) like wise material discount(k005),customer group/material combo discount.

Regards,

PS

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends on the business scenario and the clients requirement. The different price types are self explanatory.

Thanks,

Ravi