cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability Study inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

I done the intial test sample quality check in the Stability study.

When I clicking the next step as create testing schedule it is not allowing me to enter the Maintenance Plan as exteranl number system is not allowed for the same.

At the same time when I am creating a new physical sample to assign the matainence plan it is showing that this sample cannot be assigned though I have mentioned the type of sample as Sample for stability study..........

Regrads

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You MUST have a external number range assigned for stability studies.

QM-->Stability Study > Testing schedule for Stability Study>Define number range.

You should read the notes on this specific config. In here it states:

Requirements

External number assignment must be defined for the testing schedule in a stability study. The default value of the notification number must be within the defined external number range interval. The number must be unique, that is, it cannot have been previously assigned.

As for the second question about the physical sample type, I'm not sure exactly what you mean when you say you have "mentioned the type of sample as sample type for stablity study." Does that mean you did the config under physical-samples and did the number range assignments?

Craig