Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization object C_Lime_Loc cannot be checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am very new to SAP Basis. i am facing the subject mentioned error in one of the user in a client when i run MM03 T.code.Temporaily ,I have provided the user with Profile SAP_ALL along with roles specified for the user and things are working fine.

i have tried assigning this object to all the Roles in the user but still in vain. Request some guidance to resolve this problem and thus removing the SAP_ALL profile to the concern user.Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member1061482
Participant
0 Kudos

If the object (C_Lime_Loc) has not been check-mantained in any tcode in su24, then you can manually add this in pfcg.

Goto pfcg->change Authorization Data

Then click on Manually

Give object name and add.

Give the necessary field values and generate the role.

All the tcodes that check for this object during execution would automatically check it from the user buffer.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Heartly thanks for your feedback.

Actally the error reads: Error in Lime Query:Authrization object C_Lime_Loc cannot be checked.

SU53 is displaying last authorization is successful.

i have already added the object C_LIME_Loc to all the roles and checked the T.code MM03 without SAP_ALL profile.but failed.

I had compared the t.code su24 output in the user once with SAP_ALL profile and once without SAP_ALL and found both has same(identical) checked value. need help as i can feel that there is some authrization in SAP_ALL which is missing in my roles. how do i detect this....how do i check the objects in SAP_ALL related to this error.

0 Kudos

Try executing authorization trace (st01) while SAP_ALL is assigned to the user.

Do the same without SAP_ALL and see what other authorization is missing in other roles which are being checked when SAP_ALL is not present.

Also, check if user comparision (pfud) has been done or not.

0 Kudos

hi,

"no records corresponding to this search criteria found" is the information displayed on running ST01 in both cases.

one user is the copy of another only difference is one has SAP_All profile.

Edited by: Selva kannan on May 5, 2008 4:26 PM